Saturday, July 31, 2010

Home from Toronto.. never going again!

Seriously.. I love my friends and family in Toronto but I've become one of those people who say.. I'd visit but I wouldn't want to live there.

The original reason I moved mostly was because I got sick of the traffic and congestion of people. Walking around the downtown core (which I rarely did when I lived there) playing tourist and going shopping was fun, but the crowds annoyed me.

Got in 2 nights of carrie-oke, went to 2 different Fresh locations for lunch, swam in the hotel pool and hottub once, and bought several new shirts but no new shoes believe it or not! what's up with that? I guess I may have enough.. just kidding. One can never have too many shoes :p

I won't be posting pics of my friends but here's a few of me!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

lukin hot as alwayz

French fan said...

Nice trip ! I hope you went to the Eaton Center...

But to find weird shoes, you have to go to Kensington Market, pure bargains !

milfcarriemoon said...

Thanks Shreya.
Yes french fan I was in the eaton center as it wasn't too far from my hotel.. but I used to live in Toronto so I know where all the good shopping is. I actually didn't live far from Kensington market about 20 years ago. I'm not so much into weird shoes as I am sexy. My tattoo actually comes from a store in Kensington (not the tattoo itself which I had done on the danforth but the fake one I wore I bought at Courage my love). I used to buy vintage clothing there back in the 80/90's as well.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you had lunch right by my place. I'm so sorry I missed you. aaargh. I must check your blog more often.