Friday, November 26, 2010

Fucking Bullshit part deux

Someone posted on Craigslist that Miss Jenna was acting hard up.. in that he called her once for information and she kept texting him to tell him of her availability.. and so he basically accused her of needing a line

Another guy posted that she emailed him from her rogers home acct.. (pretty dumb and exactly the type of thing I was talking about when I told her I didn't trust her judgement and believed it was due to her coke use.) He was mad that his daughter saw Jenna's texts.

She replied that it was her competition posting that..and that her 'reviews' speak for themselves.. (what she probably meant by that was me!) Right.. like I emailed the guy from your home acct Jenna.

Another guy then wrote that that was like comparing reviews to her phone discretion is like comparing apples to oranges. Her phone manner is one thing.. and service is another. Good point.. but then he went on to allude to my blog.. which I'm guessing Jenna hadn't had pointed out to her yet at this time.

Then another ad by Miss Jenna in which she mentioned sexy black dresses. Well this (or another) poster replied to that that the dresses were stolen.. again of course alluding to my blog.

I thought it was funny when I heard about it... UNTIL I got a nasty text from Jenna.. who of course still thinking she's done nothing wrong assumes it's me posting these responses on her ads.. or at least I'm the only one she can lash out at because she's still obviously very angry with me for kicking her out of my house.

It got my blood boiling and made me very upset.. so please friends and fans.. whomever is posting.. I know you think you're doing me a favor but use evidence of your own to badmouth Jenna. Then she won't be able to blame me.. thanks!

OH... and Jenna.. who is now claiming in text that she took the dresses by accident when packing.. why did you then tell me to fuck off when I asked for them back? You had ample time to return them when you realized they were in your bags.....

You think because you're mad at me you can take from me whatever you feel like in retribution? I've got news for you.. theft is theft.. and it's illegal.

Keep your story straight... I am saving all your texts. If you made a genuine mistake in taking them.. you could have apologized and brought them back.. or even had someone else do it.

You think I'm angry about the dresses? accusing me of being hard up and offering to throw me 30 bucks now? 30 bucks doesn't replace brand new 50 dollar dresses nor the money you stole from my wallet..

I'm angry about how you responded to everything. Grow up.. admit your mistakes and apologize. Try a 12 step program.

You can't seriously think I'm responsible for your inappropriate texts to prospective clients coming back to bite you on the ass. I have seen how you behave. It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that you'd go to that extreme to get business. Desperation is a HUGE turnoff..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saw the post on CL and thought the better comparison would have been apples and melons. LOL

Boomer