Monday, April 4, 2011

Addiction to Chocolate? Dairy? Sugar? Meat? OR.. 1 in 4 men are impotent

Come on.. who isn't addicted to at least one of these?

I may have posted this some time ago.. but it came up recently a few times in conversations with people so I felt it time to post it

it's 40 min long..enjoy >>> HERE

for serious addiction to sugar.. read a book called ''sugar blues''

If you have ill health of any kind.. healing 'live' foods and avoiding 'dead' food is the answer.

I watched a good episode of Oprah a few months ago where most of the staff went on a vegan diet for a week. Awesome results... weight loss, cholesterol levels dropping, diabetes abating etc etc.

Be sure to watch at least the first 20 minutes.. especially if you have issues with impotence :P

follow up: 1 hr later..I've just now re-watched the video myself and gone to Neil Barnard's website here where I signed up for the recipes on the 21-day vegan challeng.

No comments: