Wednesday, April 20, 2011

change of focus

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
- Frank Outlaw

has to go back on healing myself.. and therefore being happier and a better person to others. but this will attract positivity instead of the negativity I've run into lately.

I always get a wake up call when I've been slacking on my spiritual growth.. so back to it it is!!

I bought a book called Be your Own Shaman.. by Deborah King.. and I really don't like to read indoors but the sun has not been cooperating this past couple weeks.. and I'm sure that's making people more miserable as well.. this winter seems to be unending.

Anyway.. some good friends have been very supportive this past week.. I have to learn to lean on others a bit more.. but even more I have to grow my inner strength so I don't get the carpet ripped out from underneath me!

Namaste everyone :)

No comments: