Monday, May 16, 2011

Nostalgia pics - sept 2006

I was trying to recreate some of the poses I had done for the magazines while I was waiting for them to come out.. Of course I have no experience with the necessary lighting and couldn't quite get the poses right :) Know that the sexy poses you end up viewing while looking great are extremely awkward and often very uncomfortable to pose in.. but sooooo worth it in the end for the amazing results I'll have to look back at for several years to come.

The last few I have no idea what I was trying to accomplish there.. to see if I could fit with the screen in the background? I am obviously too tall for that screen to fill the background :)
















3 comments:

Randman said...

Carrie,
Are you getting tired of my postings praising your pictures yet? haha! It's great to see new/old pics (that I've never seen before!) : )Enjoy your day!

Asto Cat said...

carrie, you are gorgeous ^^

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos.