Monday, August 17, 2009

why pussy tastes good..

At least I think this is why...
I'm just watching an Oprah repeat.. I'd watched before but since they didn't discuss this on the oprah website
It's a very interesting scientific explanation of attraction between men and women.. interesting that they didn't cover homosexual attraction patterns.. hmmm. This is pretty much heterosexually based except for a few things like the symmetry of the face and the genetic superiority.

Anyway.. since they didn't have on the website the part discussed where women who are on the birth control pill and therefore don't ovulate produce less copulins I thought I'd see what else I could find about it! On the show Dr. Laura Berman who I love.. said that strippers who were on the birth control pill made less tips than girls who weren't... and boom. I thought another good reason not to be on it. I can't be on it because it's frankly poisonous to my body so thank god for condoms!

So.. take a look at this website on copulins.

You'll see that "Copulins are an exclusively female group of pheromones. There are secreted into the vagina at the optimum ratios during ovulation with the aim of encouraging men to desire to copulate. This group of pheromones primarily consists of fatty acids that would serve little to no function on there own, but in combination they have been shown to increase testosterone levels in men by 150% (Astrid Jutte study). This increase in testosterone may cause feelings of arousal in men if a woman is present. It is said that once a man smells Copulins on a woman she is deemed to be more attractive."

Which got me to thinking.. most of my clients love going down on me.. they love the smell.. they love the taste and they love the look of my pussy. I don't find it nearly as arousing as they do but I do love playing with it! Now I know why.. it's because they small my copulins and immediately get hard and find me more attractive. I guess I can also be smelled from afar.. or in photos huh? tee hee..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I know why I get so hard when I eat pussy. Bring on the copulins!!!