Sunday, May 27, 2012

BDSM shoots

Anyone interested in being in a BDSM video for a new clips store I'm building please connect with me. You are able to wear a mask in these videos as part of your costume. You must be interested in spanking/slapping at the minimum and trampling, strap-on at the maximum. I am not interested in providing any time of blood/piercing play or other such extremes. Please connect with me by email at carrie_moon2000@yahoo.ca and be local to Ottawa :) thanks for your interest. The first shoot is taking place Wednesday May 30/2012 at my place. The 'husband' from cuckold husband of a slut wife site will be doing the filming. No-one else will be on set but the 3 of us (including YOU!) We may also be able to accomodate you on the Tuesday evening prior or the Thursday as well. cheers, Carrie.

No comments: