Tuesday, March 16, 2010

some fantasies are better in reality!!!

I've often thought most fantasies are better left as fantasies.. they often pale in comparison to what my imagination can come up with.. but I was wrong.
I spoke to Anne yesterday afternoon and asked if she wanted to go out for karaoke and she did.. we chatted about work related stuff.. and then I told her about Tony as well as my fantasy with her. She said she was flattered.. and I said he would be coming to karaoke as well. Then I told her if she was into it we definitely would want to have a 3some with her.
I had told both of them about the other and how fond I am of each of them. Tony and I picked her up and she conversations flowed easily. He was obviously as smitten with her as he was with me and off we went. Anne and I both sang some tunes while Tony perused the karaoke book. After much chatting with each other and a few other friends that were there he got up the nerve to do a song. We were really tickled as he's got an awesome voice. Anne and Tony chatted like I was watching a first date. It was both weird and wonderful. I felt as I did the whole rest of the night completely included and not the least bit jealous as I watched them fall in love in a way the same way he and I had almost a year ago.
I'm all about being completely up front which is why I had told her right from the start what my plan was and if it were to happen great.. but both Tony and I wanted her not to feel pressured. She didn't. It was so natural I pictured us all in a 3 way long term relationship.. and I do adore her and hope to be friends for life.
After closing the bar where we had such a great time we went back to my place where I opened some wine and put together a pizza and some hummus/chips to munch on while the pizza baked. It was getting late by this time so after we ate Tony whispered to me let's go upstairs.. again I'm all about being up front.. so I just asked her. Would you like me to take you home or would you like to join us upstairs? She replied.. Sure! I can stay for a while longer. Let's go. So we did.
In many ways it's all a blur.. but I know that the smile on my face was pretty much permagrin as we played, licked, fucked and stroked each other. Watching them together was the best part for me. Tony has a way of looking at you that makes you melt and she was obviously enjoying his adoration. Anne and I fondly kissed and caressed each other as well.. and I did with him of course. He licked and fucked us both but again.. I got more enjoyment out of watching them than being in it..
I've really realized how much of a voyeur I am. Could be why I also have so many mirrors in my bedroom :p
I have to say I was more in awe than turned on. It was sooooo freaking beautiful. 2 people I adore spending time with and bringing them together so they can also enjoy one another. It was blissfully erotic but more like watching a flower unfold to it's spring glory. Tony was of course very very happy. But by 5 am I interrupted things to request we go to sleep.. Anne needed to go home as well and thankfully she lives close by so I was able to drive her home and then we went to bed.
Tony woke up a mere 4 hrs later and it was then I wished she was back here so he could molest her instead of me. As much as I love sex... I love my sleep more. So I put him off for the time being.
We're off to karaoke again tonight so we'll see.. perhaps a repeat encounter will follow? In any case.. the reality surpassed my expectations. As the line from one of my favorite songs goes. Oh what a night..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We need PHOTOS to go along with these fantasies! That or you have to get a pay-website! :)

I seriously need to jack it to a NEW Carrie Moon vid

Hyddan said...

I must say how beautiful and sexy you are! You are like the perfect woman for me, haha.

/A very horny 18-year old from Sweden

Bernard said...

Hi Carrie!

I had absolutely no idea that you were from Ottawa. I've been a fan of your NA videos for months now, and just yesterday I found you actually live here? I was wondering if maybe we could get together or chat... try me at fingerbi@fingerbib.com. Have a good one!