Saturday, June 8, 2013

Hot Couple threesome

J and I had been trying to get together for a while when I have been in Toronto or he has been in Ottawa and it's never worked out. This time he not only made it work he brought a friend.. and she was hot. I haven't had a 3some with a couple in a while.

She and I played together a while and he watched.. she was a fabulous kisser and had very soft tongue and lips. He licked my pussy while she sucked on my tits.. and then I put her on her back and licked her pussy..

Then she laid on her back and I put my tits in her mouth while he licked her pussy. I asked her if she'd ever been fucked by a strap-on and she hadn't but her eyes lit up at the suggestion and his eyes even more! I like to fuck a girl doggie style.. so I got her on all fours and fucked her gently. She is very sensual and soft so I didn't go too hard at first... but then as she got to like it I fucked her harder.

Then I got her to ride my cock as I laid on my back.. it was awesome to see her sexy face as she sensually rode me. He kissed her as I did this.. and then she bent back to fuck my cock.. awesome....

Now I asked her if she'd ever fucked a woman with a strap-on.. she hadn't.. and would like to. So I helped her put it on.. got into position and let her fuck me.. hot stuff.  Then I asked her if she'd like a blow-job.. she looked confused but agreed.. Once she stood up and I got on my knees and started sucking her.. she got it. When a girl first experiences this the look on their face is priceless.. it's a head trip. She said.. 'this is what you guys see?' with glee on her face.

We now took off the strapon and she laid down so J could lick her pussy again.. I laid beside her and sucked on her tits.. then after a few minutes brought my tits up to her to lick.

J had had enough by this point.. was so overwhelmed and wowed by viewing all the action.. he had to cum. She put her head over the edge of the bed and he dropped his cock in her mouth while I once again licked her pussy. He came within 2 minutes.. so overwhelmed by all the scenarios he'd just witnessed...

Boy I love threesomes.. I really love my job :)

No comments: