Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sara and Carrie 3some

Sara and I have been hanging out quite a bit.. and we had our first duo yesterday with one of my long time regulars. I already knew how much fun she was at carrie-oke and various other activities but in the bedroom she's a heck of a lot more fun! She made me cum with her wonderful oral skills... did her famous touchdown dance moves and then lay back while I repaid the favor.

Needless to say my gentlemen friend was thoroughly enjoying the show while watching both of us eat he gladly played with our tits to assist in the getting off.

Then Sara and took turns manhandling his dick (he's a fan of my jerkygirls vids) and he finished up the way he pretty much always does.. on my tits..

Here's sara's website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed that, and can't wait for next time ;)