Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gin

so my Sunday night regular (not always on Sunday nights but this halloween it did happen on a Sunday again) came by and has added a new thing to our repertoire the last 3 or 4 visits. Gin! We play strip Gin.. and I have to say I enjoy it. I've only ever had one other client I can recall start off our session with a game of strip poker and of course this can only really play out on longer sessions as the game itself lasts about 1/2 hr.

I answered the door since it was halloween in a sexy maid costume and I've learned to wear a bit more clothing than normal for our sessions so I don't lose right away! This included a maid's apron, feather duster and a silly hat type thing. Turns out it wasn't necessary as I beat him 6 hands in a row and he was buck naked before me :)

I needed to feel a win after the day I'd had with the Jenna issue and waited til after the appt to tell him the story since he'd previously met her in a duo we had and had been asking how she was. He's known me a very long time and when you have clients you know that well you share other parts of your life with them and support one another. We've had duos every now and then with pretty much every person I'm close friends with in the industry.

Anyway.. back to the gin. I'd forgotten how much I liked playing cards. I used to play euchre in high school during lunch time breaks because of course we didn't have blackberry's, laptops and electronic games to play with. Now.. I never play cards, monopoly, risk or charades. It's funny how you get out of the habit of something and forget how much fun you had in the past.

I used to have a lot of hobbies.. and I've become quite the homebody lately despite how often I go out for carrie-oke :) so I'm going to start some craft projects again especially because the cooler weather is upon us so backyard suntanning isn't on the menu. I've got some great plans for beadwork jewelry and will probably also do some sewing again. I've certainly got the space in this big house for places to arrange projects. I've even bought an easel and will try my hand at painting again.

No comments: