Sunday, October 20, 2024

Hacking your dna

 I came across this a couple days ago and I've been binging him on YouTube. 

https://www.coachwithkashif.com/thank-you

Scroll down a wee bit. 

I'm scheduled for Tuesday evenings masterclass but I've also already had a virtual meeting to start my very own dna hacking. There are a few options. 

1) getting your dna thoroughly specified and a report 

2) adding an 8 hour masterclass to help you with the tools to create your own program

Or 3) which is the one I chose. An hour with Kash's doctor who will have interpreted your results and provide a plan

I can always do a masterclass later on 

In the meantime I've implemented DIM and a few other things while I wait. Hopefully the kit will arrive soon and I can get the ball rolling. As I alluded to in my life update I have several inflammatory issues steming from my inability to properly methylate toxins in my environment, food and other things like injections;p

I believe this will guide me properly finally to gaining better control over my hormones and health.

Worth looking into!! 

I don't consider it an expensive proposition for what I'm getting because I've already spent a fortune on a variety of things over the past 3 decades and have been unable to navigate the correct course of treatment. This includes becoming an ND myself! 

I've also taken several courses in energy healing, bioenergy, marconics etc. Gone for spinal wave therapy and 9D breathwork. I've had Reiki and similar things. But no matter what I've done I would only get short term minor relief. 

Please pray or send positive vibes my way. Cheers!

No comments: