Monday, August 17, 2009

Gent layout

I was invited to shoot for Gent and D-cup magazine in New Jersey right at halloween in 2007. I was already going back to shoot Legworld and my 2nd layout for Girls over 40 in Poukeepsie (between New York and Albany). My photographer in Poukeepsie is very sweet and professional and able to produce fabulously sensual images still uses film believe it or not.. so that's why I had some images from negative scans. He's been at boudoir photography for over 25 years.

For the Gent/D-cup shoots I was contacted by Anton Fury's wife Rhiannon. It took me a while to get it out of her that there was no pay involved but I would get a CD made immediately of high-resolution photos.. which I did and they were lovely.. foolishly I had not negotiated a ride from the shoot to my hotel and only had arranged one from! Rhiannon was not hospitable enough to include that.. hmm. I was at a party at a friend's in LA that next April when I saw the Gent magazine that I was in!

Steve Nelson had brought them for another girl - Savannah Jane who was in the mag that he had shot. He had brought her a dozen or so.. and she thankfully gave me one.. otherwise I would never have known that was my issue! Well maybe eventually I would have known.. but Anton promised to not only send me issues.. he said he would provide poster size quality of specific pics if I wanted.. to this day I've not only not received a reply on that request.. I still haven't seen my copy of D-cup.
Story over.. here are the pics! I have them in high res instead of magazine scans :)












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So much for promises.

You look gorgeous Carrie! I can't believe you want to lose that cute tummy too. Shame. ;-)